Saturday, November 17, 2007

15 Years!

Fifteen years ago today, Micah called me on the phone and asked me if I would "go with him." I was 14 years old and he was 15. I wasn't allowed to officially date until I was 16, but we "dated" all through high school and then through college. He also proposed to me on this day 7 years ago. I still think saying "yes" to him 15 years ago was the best decision I've ever made!

5 comments:

THE LUCAS FAMILY said...

It's weird to think ya'll have spent half of your lives together! That is amazing!!! I'm so happy that everything is going well for you. Owen seems precious!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jake said...

So the real question becomes...is Micah still glad he asked you out 15 years ago and you said yes? Just kidding!!!!
This was a fabulous post and you guys are a great couple that has made a wonderful family.
Brian and I had a good laugh over the yester-year pictures, as we too have a few pictures from the 'teen years'! Congratulations on 15 years! Brian, Andrea and Jacob

Corey, Kim, Natalie and Audrey said...

How cute you two were! Tell Owen that Natalie needs to be 25 before she can date.....

What a great post! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This picture brings back alot of memories! It's hard to believe that it's been 15 years since ya'll started "going together". I still wonder where ya'll "went". It's a mom thing!

Love ya - Mom