Monday, October 02, 2006
Healthy Baby
I had another doctor's appointment today and everything still looks good! Now the doc wants to see me every 2 weeks and she gave me homework......by my next appointment, I need to have chosen a pediatrician and have pre-registered at the hospital!!! My doctor seems to think this baby is coming soon.....but I guess I only have 2 months left so I better get myself in gear! She did tell me she thinks the baby is positioned head first now (although this could change because the baby is still moving around quite a bit). But this was good news for me! Baby Langdon is also starting to fight for space. It's little foot keeps kicking me in the ribs and making me a bit uncomfortable. The baby and I are going to have a little chat about this tonight! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment